打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[基督徒] 马达钦主教晋牧两年,教友对其未能行使牧职感失望

马达钦主教晋牧两年,教友对其未能行使牧职感失望

马达钦主教晋牧两年,教友对其未能行使牧职感失望
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_87497ade0102uwnq.html

【天亚社.香港讯】上海教区马达钦辅理主教昨天(七月七日)晋牧两周年,教友网民向他送上祝福之余,对他未能获得自由行使主教牧职感失望。

一位教会消息人士对天亚社说:「我也曾天真地期盼著结果,以为两年期限满了,(主教)就可以自由行使牧职,可是目前并没有半点迹象。」

消息人士抱怨,当局对教会的管理方式从来不按常理,「而是随意口头说了算;就算现在期限是他们定的,都可以推翻」。

二零一二年七月七日,获教廷批准的马主教接受祝圣为辅理主教,在致谢词时宣布放弃爱国会职务,专务牧灵福传工作,却因此而被当局限制他行使牧职,并软禁在佘山修院内。

同年十二月,不获教廷承认的中国天主教主教团宣布撤销他们任命马达钦为上海教区「助理主教」的决定作为处分。与此同时,上海教区据说也撤销他作为浦东总铎和露德圣母堂主任司铎之职,并停止他的神父职务两年。

上月,上海教区全体神父和部分修女分批参加强制的学习班。第一批学员被明确告知,「马主教需继续悔改反省」。

第二批学习班于六月廿二至廿七日在北京的中央社会主义学院进行,卅八位神父、十九位修女参加。据《中国天主教》网站报道,他们于廿五日在上海市相关部门官员安排下,由培训班负责人蓝晓鹏、范富强两位神父带领到中国天主教爱国会和主教团(一会一团)的总部拜访,由爱国会副主席刘元龙接待。

培训班首先到「一会一团」小圣堂祈祷,随后大家进行座谈。爱国会主席房兴耀主教、主教团主席马英林主教接见来访培训班成员,勉励他们「坚持爱国爱教原则,更加团结合作,继承和发扬金鲁贤主教等老一辈的优良传统,把上海教区的牧灵福传事业做得更好」。

消息人士说,在学习班结束时,有宗教局官员告诫学员:「你们弥撒中不要老是(念马主教的圣名)达陡、达陡的,把他捧得那么高……要等到他出来,除非等到中梵建交」。

这两年来,除了马达钦主教被停止牧职,佘山修院至今仍未复课,《光启社》亦在停办阶段。消息人士相信,「因为事情都是连在一起的」,要待马主教的事情解决了,这些机构才会开始「解冻」。

另一位消息人士认为,若「在妥协下重开修院,以后政府就真正可以肆无忌惮的插手」教区事务,不如维持现状。

他对上海教会前景不表乐观,指出「马主教在原则上没法妥协,所以短期内也没法行使职权;上海领导小组掌握在个别人手中;神职团体对七七事件认识不一,也妨碍了团结和对马主教最大力度的支持,即使修院重开,也是空架」。

虽然教友都热切渴望马主教能恢复自由,领导教区,但他似乎也自知目前希望渺茫。

日前,香港教区荣休主教陈日君枢机在自己的博客《平安抵岸全靠祂》中透露,马主教曾向教宗传达信息说:「不要害怕宣讲真理,不要担心我的安危。」

【完】.

【博文】陈日君枢机:在历史的这个时刻
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_87497ade0102uwl0.html

「父啊!天地的主宰!我称谢你,因为你将这些事瞒住了智慧和明达的人,而启示给小孩子。」(玛11:25)

我正在预备主日的证道时,有人给我说某份英文报纸的「门前恶犬」在向我狂吠。我看了这位「宫殿先知」的大作(七月五日第二版),发觉其也有可取的地方,至少他对「狂热者」的定义我也可以同意:「狂热者」不会改变主义,且专注一个题目。

在玛窦福音同一章的前一段,耶稣对群众论若翰说:「你们出去到荒野里,是为看什么呢?为看风中摇曳的芦苇吗?……天国是以猛力夺取的……」(玛11:7-12)

若翰这位「狂热者」胆敢向黑落德说「不可以」,就此抛了他的头颅,他夺取了天国。(玛14:4)

耶稣也说过:「我实在告诉你们:你们若不变成如同小孩一样,你们决不能进入天国。」(玛18:3)

原来以猛力夺取天国的也就是小孩子,天真的小孩子。

最近有人说「我不是细路(编按:小孩)」。太可惜了,他(她)不是把自己置于天国之外吗?我希望他(她)今天再作出选择,回头是岸,在这历史的时刻,每一个人都要抉择站在战线的哪一边。「擦亮眼晴,为这黑与白,这非与是,真与伪来做证」。

七一那晚上,我站在游行终点,从八点到九点……到十点……到十一点,看着那一批又一批的「小孩子」,带着疲倦但稳定的脚步,在遮打道完成他们的苦路。美丽的香港人!有了你们这城有将来了!

那只喜欢飞在脏物上的苍蝇,如果生活在十二世纪初,见到教廷的腐败,他一定会手舞足蹈,但天主给了教会一位圣方济各,正是这位傻头傻脑的乞丐救了教会。

看看日历,明天是「上海七七事件」的两周年了。那不识时务的马主教竟对教宗说:「不要害怕宣讲真理,不要担心我的安危」,是的,祇有真理能使我们自由!

基督,求赐我们步武若翰和方济各的芳踪!求赐勇气给那些在旷野里呼叫的先知!祝福那些不怕凶恶嘴脸,和平地站出来为真理、为自由、为人权、为民主作证的「小孩子们」!

“Children” needed for this historical moment in the history of our city

Every time I turn to the second page of a certain English daily, I see a hidden warning “beware of the dog”. Not a few times I had to overcome the temptation of answering those high sounding platitudes! This time it is barking again at me. (July 5 issue). Poor guy, how can such a this-worldly man understand the father-son relation between Pope Francis and me?!

Anyway I can agree with the definition of “fanaticism”, quoted by him. “Fanatic is one who won’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.” But then, the first half of the definition corresponds to the virtue of constancy or coherence and the second half to the virtue of simplicity, both very much treasured Christian values.

This Sunday’s Gospel passage reads: “Jesus exclaimed: …I bless you, Father, Lord of heaven and of earth, for hiding these things from the learned and the clever and revealing them to mere children.” (Math 11:25)

From the same Mathew we read: “Jesus said: …I tell you solemnly, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the Kingdom of heaven.” (Math 18:3)

Again in chapter 11, Jesus talking to the people about John the Baptist said: “what did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swaying in the breeze? No…up to this present time, the Kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence and the violent are taking it by storm.” (Math 11:7-12)

The “fanatic” John the Baptist dared to say no to Herod and submitted his neck to the blade, he took the Kingdom of heaven by storm. By violence? Yes, with force, with one-mindedness, with the simplicity of a child!

The “learned and clever” columnist’s delights is digging out dirt of the Church, he would feel very high if he lived at the beginning of the twelfth century. But the Lord gave us a Saint Francis, this happy beggar, in his childish simplicity, saved the Church.

Somebody when offered a toy hammer by the students said “I am not a child”. What a pity! He (she) is putting himself (herself) out of the Kingdom of heaven. I hope he (she) may still revise his (her) choice. In this crucial moment of the history of our city everybody has to make a choice on which side of the barricade he (she) wants to stand.

On the night of July 1, I stood at the finishing point of the march watching, from eight o’clock to nine…to ten…to eleven, the arrival of the hundreds and thousands of Hong Kong “children”, they look tired but smiling, “fanatically” finishing their Way of the Cross. With such beautiful people this city has a future.

Tomorrow is the second anniversary of “double seven incident” of Shanghai diocese. Auxiliary Bishop Thaddeus Ma Daqin decidedly disqualified himself from being learned and clever, when, recently, he told the Holy Father not to restrain himself from preaching the truth out of fear that it may cause trouble to him. But he is right, only the truth will make us free!

O Lord. Help us to imitate the example of St. John the Baptist and of St. Francis of Assisi. Give courage to those who dare to be the voice in the wilderness. Bless all your “children” who, even facing all kinds of threat, come out peacefully to witness the truth, to defend human rights and fight for freedom and democracy!

撰文:陈日君枢机。

【完】来源:陈枢机博客《平安抵岸全靠祂》。.

发新话题