发新话题
打印【有0个人次参与评价】

[外语] 建议老大在中学版开个英语角

建议老大在中学版开个英语角

感到旺网上有很多爱好英语的爸爸妈妈,建议先在中学版开个英语角,让大家操练操练英语,交流育儿心得,如果孩子喜欢,也可以上来交流,提高英文水平,只要不怕犯错,保证英文水平大大提高。说不定还能吸引老外上这个网呢,扩大旺网的影响力。同意的举手。
As there are so many mom and dad interested in English education, I suggest to establish an English corner here for them to exchange their ideas. If you agree, please say yes after this line. All English learners are welcome..

回复 #1 james 的帖子

It's a good idea!.

好极了!.

It is very good!.

同意,孩子放暑假了,有时间在英语角里交流一下。建议孩子版和家长版分开,让孩子们无拘无束地自由交谈。.

赞成!.

好主意!赞成!.

回复 #1 james 的帖子

Good idea !.

回复 #1 james 的帖子

支持。.

同意

建一个适合孩子们交流的平台吧,别总是爸爸妈妈在讲,让孩子们互相学习效果更好.

赞成。.

回复 #1 james 的帖子

good idea!.

好主意!等待早日开通!.

本来想反对,看了那么多的赞同,就不做无谓的了。.

问题是让孩子们来,他们倒不见得愿意来了.

提示: 该帖被自动屏蔽

It's   great..

That is really a good idea! Support!.

It seems that we need more people to support the suggestion before WANGWANGTABA pays special attention to it. So those who are interested please say yes to this idea. After we have the special column, we shall have several topics to discuss with each other.

Come on!

[ 本帖最后由 james 于 2006-7-7 22:17 编辑 ].

回复 #23 james 的帖子

You may start a topic instead of waiting for LD's agreement. Even though we don't have a special corner, if the topic attracts many follows, LD may turn to support your idea..

The topics can be varied. It might be your comments to the current home or international news. For example why President Putin kissed a boy's tummy in public recently? What is your feeling if he kisses yours? Or there may be some English humour stories supplied by students or parents. There even may be IQ tests. I believe that by gathering all the intelligence of parents here in WangWang, our English corner can be a very interesting place to visit. How do you think?.

good idea!.

support,if estabilished, i could say such english  "do not old three old four ,give u some colour see."at this corner.

回复 #26 四眼小狗的爸 的帖子

funny!.

This is really a good idea. I would like to get my child involved as well..

拜托各位WBWM不要用ENGLISH交流好伐,照顾照顾我这个英盲.

发新话题